Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Midweek Confessions

I thought it would be fun to do a little link up with some confessions today! I'm linking up with E, Myself, and I for her Midweek Confession Link Up!
So here they go:

1. I haven't blogged in--oh, about 4 months maybe? I'm actually not sure how long it has been. I read blogs every day, but never take time to blog myself. What's interesting to me is that I chose to do a confession blog to break the cycle!

2. I have bought a lot of Christmas presents, but haven't wrapped the first gift. In fact, I do not have the first box to put a gift in--and I think I only have one roll of wrapping paper.

3. My room looks like a F5 tornado whipped through it. My house is pretty much tidy, but my room-not so much. Between laundry, stashed Christmas presents, and heaven knows what else, -- it pretty much needs some serious help.

4. I have been so scattered lately, and I cannot get things together. I have things that need to be mailed off, and I have walked out of the house the past 3 days with them sitting on the counter. My life seems like that lately---just forgetful of a lot of things and it drives me CRAZY. It definitely is stressing me out....hopefully I can remember to take some pictures of my Christmas decorations for a link up this week!

5. Every week I say I am going to start running--and every week I do not go for a run. What. the. heck. Oh well--maybe next week.

5. I'm sure I could go on and on and on...but hey...those are some of the major confessions this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. OUr bedroom is the one room in the house that always gets put to the wayside. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confessing your poor blogging habits as of late seems to be a great way to get back on the blogging bandwagon :) Don't you love this weekly link up!? Glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't wrapped anything either and am SO behind! :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina, I know Christmas is over now but I hope you had a wonderful time filled with joy and peace. Congrats on passing your teacher's exam. A hundred years ago when I took my "BIG" test, I threw up! But I passed!
    Nerves just go along with it I guess! Be a wonderful teacher and just love the kids and you will do fine!

    Have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete