Thursday, December 29, 2011

Midweek Confessions


Happy week after Christmas!!!

Okay, so this has become one of my favorite things each week--confessions!!! I'm linking up with E, Myself, & I for her Midweek Confession little par-tay!

--I have been a in a complete lazy state lately. I had such a relaxing Christmas and I can't snap out of "relaxation mode." Although I am back at work, all I think about all day long is how excited I am to go home and put on my pajamas. In fact, if I could wear my pajamas to work, I would. Having to go anywhere makes me whine a little bit! Ha!!

--My room mate went home for Christmas and dug out her Super Nintendo. Yes, you read that right--the one from 1996 or something like that. Y'all, this is better than the Wii. Or any console for that matter. We have had Nintendo marathons every night. The graphics on this thing are hilarious. And to think that back in 1996, those fuzzy mushrooms were considered HD. Good Times.

--I may be the only person in America who STILL has her Christmas decorations up, but I happen to still like my Christmas tree. I have always taken it down on New Years. But, I also don't put up my tree in October, so I am not tired of it quite yet.

--Speaking of Christmas, why is the Christmas music gone! For some reason, I'm not tired of it yet!!! :)


--If you read my last confession post, I spoke of that F5 tornado going through my bedroom. The damage has now been cleared and it is all clean. It makes me happy to have all of my clothes hung up and put away. Next up: my car!

--I start student teaching on the 13th of January. I am excited AND nervous!!! I am going to be with 12 graders and I hope I can handle them. I've been practicing cracking the whip--hopefully this will be a good experience...I know how 12th graders can be. They have potential to act like they are tyrants. haha.

This was fun!


4 comments:

  1. I love pjs- there's nothing wrong with wanting to be comfy! And good luck student teaching! Take a little notebook with you everyday to jot down ideas, quotes from kids and things to remember. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What subject will you be student teaching in? Good luck! And, I too, am still very much in the lazy-holiday mode. That's probably the REAL reason why my decorations will also be staying up for a while! :) Thanks for playing1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be in 12th grade Government. I'm a History/Social Science major. Government is a fun subject; however, I remember when I was in 12th grade...Gov/Econ was just an "easy" class!! Ha!! It's crazy to be on the other side now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks to your confessions I just remembered we have a Super Nintendo buried somewhere in the basement... have you ever played Busta Move? it's super addictive. {I should really spell check buried, but I'm going to refrain... I hope it's right}.

    ReplyDelete