Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011.

At the end of a year, most people reflect on the happenings of what the year brought or didn't bring. I usually always reflect on what I accomplished, what I should work on, or how I can be a better Christian.

In 2011, I took my last classroom course for my Bachelor's degree. I actually miss being on campus on a weekly basis.

In 2011, I went on my first cruise & it was SO much fun & I can't wait to go back!

In 2011, I learned how to live in the moment and enjoy life where I am, regardless of circumstance.

In 2011, I learned how to not take on so much stress. (This is HUGE for me!)

In 2011, I took the Praxis approximately 5 times.

In 2011, I went through a huge trial of trusting God with my future.

In 2011, I learned what it truly meant to fight for something that's worth it.

In 2011, I finally passed the Praxis-Glory to God. :) (I STILL get excited thinking about it) :)

Overall, 2011 was a great year. There was laughter, and there were tears. There were fights and there was victories.

I'm looking forward to 2012. It's going to be a year of firsts for me! Graduation, teaching, and so much more! I can't wait!

I pray that the hand of God covers you this year and as you walk in His path-you will be blessed abundantly!

"You crown the year with goodness, and your paths drip with abundance" Psalm 65:11



No comments:

Post a Comment