Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Midweek Confessions!

Here we goooo...at least I'm on time this week!!!

1. I'm posting from my phone. I discovered a Blogger app and I'm hoping that I will find more time to blog now!

2. I actually wish I was posting this from my computer but my Internet is giving me fits. I am just over it.

3. I woke up at 3:30 this morning thinking I had overslept my 5:30 alarm clock. I actually got up to realize I still had 2 hours of sleep. I was wondering why I still felt tired! For the record, I had no problem going back to sleep!

4. This week is dragging by! I keep thinking it's Thursday---which it clearly is not.

5. The Biggest Loser is full of drama this season. Gee Golly!

6. I didn't work out at all last week. I'm starting to think I just need to send in my video for the biggest loser. Ok, I'm kidding-but I sound pathetic with all my attempts to exercise. Ugh.

7. Did anyone watch the Bachelor Monday night? If so, please tell me the awkward moment with Jamie made you laugh so hard! I was so embarrassed FOR her!!! Who does that?!?!?

What are your confessions? Link up to emyselfandi.com and join the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment