Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Midweek Confessions





Here we go!!!

--I am off of school all week due to Mardi Gras break. I have a list of things that I wanted to get accomplished. So far, relaxing is #1 on the list. It's been nice.

--I recently purchased a new iPhone (I finally upgraded from the ancient 3G). Anyway, Siri has become a great friend of mine. I love when she says "I am only here to serve you!" Ha!!! I like to ask her all kinds of crazy questions.

--I had a dentist appointment at 8 this morning. Who does that on their week off? Glad I got my teeth cleaned. I love the feeling of clean teeth. Weird, I know.

--I have done some Spring cleaning this week. It has felt so good to get some of this stuff out of my house. I do not know where it all came from, but by the looks of the amount of garbage bags that I have to give to Goodwill and/or trash, one could possibly conclude that I was a hoarder. Good grief.

--I did one of the "Insanity" workouts two days ago. Y'all, have you ever tried those. My legs hurt so bad. It's the hardest thing I've ever done!

--I started thinking about what kind of suit I want to buy for my interview with the Human Resources dept. I was shopping around Ann Taylor yesterday and I came to the conclusion that this diet needs to get in high gear. I mean seriously, have you tried on a suit when you don't necessarily feel the best about your appearance? It's almost comparable to swim suit season to me....Those jackets just are not flattering on me for some reason. Ugh...I did however, discover that there are dress suits. You know, they have the matching pants, skirt, and dress, with the jacket. If I had to choose one of those, it would probably be the dress with the matching jacket. Ann Taylor had some really pretty ones...I think I might try those. This is totally random and probably something that nobody in the blogosphere even remotely cares about---but whatever, ha!

--Speaking of interviews, I'm so nervous about all of this. I mean the school system came out and talked to us and you would think I'm trying to get a job at the White House. I'm so overwhelmed.

--I know I talk about school stuff way to much. It's just wayyy too big of a part of my life right now.

--I confess that I'm ready to graduate. The end.


--Go link up and join the party!!!



2 comments:

  1. I confess that I am SO jealous you get a mardi-gras break. OH how I could use one of those about right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is Mardi-gras break? I want one!

    ReplyDelete