Thursday, February 2, 2012

Midweek Confessions



**I wrote this post on Tuesday night so I could get it posted yesterday. It is now Thursday. I'm late. Thank goodness there are no tardies on Blogger!**


Well, I have LOTS to confess this week. Let's not waste any time....


--I started Student Teaching and the first week wiped me out. As in, I came home every day and didn't get off of the couch until bed time. Which was at 8:30p.m. I finally feel like I am getting on somewhat of a schedule.

--I am typing this out on Tuesday night because Wednesday is gone before I realize I did not post. I am horrible about keeping my blog up anyway, and I'm trying to get productive with at least one post a week--but the past 3 weeks have not been consistent!

--Trying to prepare an activity for a class that you have not taught is intimidating. Teacher teaches, student teacher steps in and does activity (gradual release of responsibility). I hope that I do not bomb this one. My teacher has the world's greatest classroom management skills and I watch her like a hawk because I want to soak it all in.

--I confessed a few weeks ago that I wanted to start running. Well, I went twice. Haven't been since. I thought I would have all this time since school lets out at 2:45. Yeah, right. I have a goal to get there at least 3 times this week. It's already Tuesday and I haven't been. I'll confess my results next week. :)

--I went to Atlanta this past weekend for a broadway show that was gifted me for Christmas. We went and saw Hairspray. One word- awesome. I could definitely go back and see it again.

--I've been doing SO much better about cooking and eating at home. I'm single and I have no kids so eating out is so much easier for me. But it gets old quick. I like to cook and I'm trying to make time for it.

--I'm becoming such a hermit. I love to stay home and relax and sometimes when I am out and about--I try and hurry to get my errands run so I can come home and chill. Gah, I sound so lazy!
  

--OK, that's enough for now! Go link up at E, Myself, and I and share YOUR confessions!













No comments:

Post a Comment