Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Midweek Confessions



It's that time again!!! Here we go:

--Today is my last day at work. It hasn't completely sunk in yet that I am quitting my job to student teach so I will graduate. I'm sure it will sink it real deep in a month when I am no longer drawing a paycheck. :)

--ROLL TIDE. I confess that I get way to excited about football games and I get real excited when people tell me that football is nothing to get excited about! Monday night was a night FULL of energy!

--I set a goal to start waking up early to help me get on a routine for teaching. Right now I do not have to be at work until 9-making my wake-up time 7:30. I've been wanting to at least be up by 6 to help the transition next week be a little smoother. Hasn't happened one day. Starting next week--that alarm will be going off at 5 with no opportunity to hit snooze. I will have to leave my house at 6:15. I'm probably going to be dead tired by 7 that night.

--I'm famous for moving decorations in my house from one place to the other. I randomly just pick something up and move it to another place in the house. I like to change the look of things quite often.

--Speaking of decorating, I just got a console table for my breakfast nook area. I've been wanting one for so long and I envisioned exactly how I wanted it decorated. Now that I have one, I have no idea what to put on it. Typical. Ha!

That's all for this week! Head over to E, Myself, and I to check out some more weekly confessions!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I am so horrible about decorating. I've lived in my house for a year, and I still don't have pictures on the wall. Isn't that sad? I'm jealous that you have an eye so you can just pick things up and relocate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do the same thing with decorations. i love to switch it up!!

    great confessions! come link them up for Friday Confessional on my blog, it's a great way to meet more fabulous bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Sabrina! Oh I am a HUGE football fan too--no shame in loving you some alabama football! Fun to read your confessions :)

    ReplyDelete