Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Harvest-ful Fun!

Can someone say Slumber Part-ay???? Friday night, I went to Jessica's house and we carved pumpkins. Greyson was adorable, and it made it 10x the fun. I always have fun with this family! Here are a few pictures:

I think he fell in love with the camera this night. He said "cheese" for everything and it was hilarious!


He is so fun!

Let me just finish this point by saying that Jessica made Strawberry Shortcake cookies. Otis Spun...whatever his name is. If you have never had them. Buy them from the fund-raising people. Best. cookie. ever. It's a good thing I walked 5 miles Saturday. I'm just sayin....

Think Pink! Saturday, I participated in the "Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk." First, let me say that was the longest 5 miles of my entire life. I'm pretty sure we walked 2 miles before we reached the .5 mile marker. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but maybe I'm not. Who knows? One thing is for sure, I burned calories for a cause! :)


Jessica & I had a great time! It was freezing at the beginning, but halfway through, we had to shed the jackets!


I saw these ladies on the walk and had to take the picture. They were all "pink-ed" out. Hats and all.

Saturday night: A visit from the King! The King of Rock that is!


The S.W.A.T team was there as well to keep things under control. He was so cute!


I ate my share of 3 Musketeers. Lawd have mercy, those things are just pure fluff. And pure delicious! I just love them!


And I just love these girls. We had such a good time!

Sunday: Hallelujah Harvest Festival. I was the Cupcake Walk Lady. The kids had so much fun.


My little sister dressed up as a "pageant girl" as she called it. She looked so cute! That outfit lasted about 3 seconds. She is about jeans and a shirt--the glitz is not for her!

And who knew the SWAT team could be so stinkin cute???

1 comment:

  1. I miss the Fall Festivities in the South!

    Check out the comments on my blog - I answered your question:0)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete