Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bible Study Buddies

Over the past few months, I have been going through a Bible Study with some fabulous ladies. It has been such a wonderful study, and we have all learned so much. Not to mention a great excuse to eat cookies and drink flavored coffee! :) If you are looking for a great Bible Study to do with a group, or by yourself, I recommend this one:

Kelly Minter is a wonderful writer, and she has great insight into the Word of God. We have learned to clear out the things in our lives and in our hearts that we allow to "function" as a god. It doesn't stop with removing such things. It requires us to invite God in to occupy those areas of our lives. It's all about making room for Him!!  We have learned from each other and had a great time sharing what the Lord has done in us through this study.

The Lord has taught me so much, and I can't wait for the next study with my Bible Study Buddies! I'm on the lookout for the next study series. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment