Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Midweek Confessions






It's been a while--I've missed all of the fun! I'm just going to get right to this! :)

--International Delight "Heath Bar" coffee creamer is my new obsession. I usually drink about one cup of coffee in the mornings. I can go without it, meaning I'm not addicted to coffee. However, I am currently drinking the largest size tervis tumbler full of coffee with this delicious creamer. My advice: gogetyousome

--I'm back at work at my pre-student teaching job. It's a little crazy that I have a hard time making it to work on time. Nothing seems to have changed, ha! I did student teaching for 4 months where I had to be at the school at 7:00 a.m., and that was never a problem. For some reason, waking up at 7, and being here at 8:30 seems impossible. Interesting.

--I have had this itch to learn how to make those cute decorated cookies. I feel like I need a hobby, but I don't want one that everyone in my "circle" has (if that makes sense). Well, let me tell you, I attempted these cookies on Saturday night. They were ohsogood but they took a whole lot of work. I was EXHAUSTED!! I made everything from scratch-cookie, icing, etc. I want to try it again since I have a ton of dough frozen in the freezer. I'm not so sure that I will enjoy this hobby unless I can figure out some sort of system.

--I love holidays. Seriously. With Fourth of July approaching, I feel like i need to decorate so patriotic, and cook some patriotic Pinterest food. I probably will. I'm also a sucker when it comes to those Target "end-cap" aisles with all of the seasonal plates and tablecloths. I know that when I have kids I will be the mom to go overboard about stuff like this. Right now, it serves no purpose though!

--Finding a teaching job is like finding the smallest needle in the largest haystack. I'm so lost. God help me!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!!

Go over to E, Myself & I to link up your confessions, and to read what other people are up to this week!!!


3 comments:

  1. I will have to check out that creamer. My favorite is the Nestlé Italian Sweet Cream. Good luck on finding a teaching job, Ive been teaching for 6 & half years and lucked into mine, my principal was my 4th grade teacher! In FL we are always in need of teachers still it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching jobs in my area are so hard to find. I always feel bad when I have a student teacher. I kind of want to say, "if you aren't willing to move ANYWHERE, get a different degree." I love teaching, but right now things are so hard. (My district laid off 10% of the teachers last school year).

    I have been obsessed with the Nestle White Chocolate Macadamia Nut coffee creamer lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sabrina! Thanks for the sweet words :)

    The Happy Birthday sign I got on a flash sale site. I want to say either GroopDealz or Very Jane! It was only about $10. I've had the vase things FOREVER. I believe they are from Hobby Lobby and I think they may still have them even!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete