Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Midweek Confessions!


Heyyyyy!!!!!!

--I have developed a jewelry buying problem. I sell Premier Jewelry & love every bit of it--but these statement necklaces have sucked me in!!! Love love love them. Have y'all checked out Bridier Baubles stuff?? You will be addicted too.

--Me & my roommate have been playing Scrabble every night. She always wins. English majors. They are walking dictionaries.

--I have been so lazy lately. At work. At the gym. Ugh. I've got to get motivated.

--This is my third post in a week and a half. I'm getting better!

--McDonald's coffee is my new obsession. Seriously, $1.09 for a coffee that taste better than Starbucks regular brew AND McDonald's has the ability to put whip cream on top. gogetsome.

--I can't wait for the Olympics. I'm so excited. I love the Olympics---everything about it! I love watching the swim and gymnastics and track and field. Those are my favorites!
--Did y'all watch The Bachelorette finale?? I will confess that I didn't get into this season that much until the end, though. Aren't Emily and Jef (with one F) so cute?!?

--I'm not a fan of the Bachelor Pad. Too dramatic. It's really too much on many levels for me.

That's all I can think of!!!! Happy Mid-Week!!!!

Go link up at E, Myself, and I to share your confessions!! I know you've got some! :)

1 comment:

  1. McDonald's coffee?? I will be checking this out :)

    ReplyDelete