Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trying to get a little creative!

So, I've had a blog for a couple years or so, and my blog layout is pretty plain compared to others on the blogosphere. I've been contemplating getting a professional blog design done for my blog for several reasons:

1. Having it done the right way gives it much better quality. I'm not sure where I created mine..but you can tell it's a little blurry, etc....

2. I think it will motivate me to blog more. I created a blog to document memories, etc...and sometimes I don't take the time to upload pics, etc...but I want to...and I think having a fresh makeover will motivate me. Maybe I'm weird...I dunno. ha!

3. This is totally irrelevant to this  blog, but when I have my own classroom, I want to create a "teacher" blog to keep parents updated, etc. When I do that, I'm for sure going to have it cute and eye-catching...I want to make it "welcome-y" (I know that's not a word, but hey!).

So,  I've been following Leslie's personal blog and she has mentioned several times that she does blog design. I've checked out her designs and she is really creative! I've been thinking about a creative title for my blog so when I'm ready to purchase a makeover, I'll have an idea of what I want.

Well, this morning I see on her twitter feed that she is hosting a GIVEAWAY! I've never entered any giveaway on any blog network (or rather anything at all), but I thought this would be fun since I've already been thinking about using her design anyway!

So, I've entered to win a blog makeover! Go check it out at Sweetie Baby's Blog Design!



Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment