Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Spindown


Hey y'all!!! Happy Monday!!!

This weekend was rather busy!! First of all, this was Friday afternoon when I got off work...you know sometimes you are just ready to GET OUT of the office?? Yea, this was one of those days!! Hahahahah!!



I had to go to a meeting with my fellow Premier Jewelry gals and we had so much fun! We played in the NEW jewelry, ate pizza, and talked about our favorite new pieces! We are all pretty good friends and it is always good fellowship. I'm thankful for Premier!!!

Saturday morning, I had a baby shower for one of my best friends, Danielle. I am SO excited for her and can't wait to meet sweet Maci! Isn't she just the cutest thing??

Her shower was out.of.this.world. My best friend Jessica is quite the event planner. She has an eye for decorating, and she LOVES to go all out. I love her creativity. It is definitely her calling :) Here are a few of the shower decorations!




Saturday night, I had a "Sweet 16" birthday party to go to for a couple of teenagers that go to my church. It was at a stable that was beautiful! It was a fun night--even for this "almost" 27 year old!! Here is a picture of Kim and Tiffany (mom and daughter) at the party...it's pretty much the only decent picture I got; my phone died right after this!


Yesterday, my best friend Jessica and her husband dedicated their newest baby to the Lord. I went to church with them and it was such a special day. Little Graham is the BEST baby and he is precious as well! :)


Afterwards, we all went to Shogun (hibachi), and ate some yummy food. It was 100 degrees outside, and 100 degrees INSIDE. I'm not real sure what was going on with their air...but we were all so hot!!!




This was us at the restauraunt. I love these girls...we always laugh and have the best time!! I'm thankful for good friends!!!

And to prove to you how hot it is down here...


THIS was what my car read at 5:00 yesterday afternoon....I literally thought I was going to MELT!!! Haha!

Last night we had a fellowship at church, and I didn't get any pictures of that, but we all had a wonderful time!!

Have a great week, everyone!! Make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment