Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympics 2012

I am so excited that the Olympics are starting TONIGHT!!


I can't wait to see the opening ceremonies...and I'm really excited to watch the coverage every night! Summer Olympics are my favorite...well, really I like the Winter Olympics too....haha!


I hope the USA pulls a lot of GOLD medals!! I'm following lots of Olympics reporters on Twitter and it is getting me pumped!

I wanted to get an Olympic shirt to wear to work today to celebrate, but they were WAYY over priced at Old Navy. No way I'm paying $27 for a cheap t-shirt!

Next time (you know, in 2 years for Winter Games, or in 4 years for Summer), I want to have an Olympic Opening Ceremony party! I think that will be fun! I didn't think about it until too late...but I may end up at Wing's one night watching the coverage! That would be fun!

So, happy Friday, y'all! And can you believe my frequency in posting?? GO ME! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment